Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Girl

My kisses are like sugar on your lips,
With that fuzzy feeling in between your hips,
You ask for more,
And though,
You are the one that I adore,
I want you to know
That I’d rather you took it in sips,
Than just let you score.

I love you, baby,
More than just maybe,
I want you to be mine,
Forever with each other,
Leave our pasts behind,
You your town and me my mother,
Be together you see,
Pick up on my signs.

I know you want it too,
I can tell you do,
You say it with your lips, your hands, your voice
We haven’t been together this long
Without me knowing I’m your choice,
That you are my song,
So there’s something I will tell you,
Before you use that voice.

My emotions run too deep,
For our relationship to be made cheap,
By simply physical placebo
Because we can’t control ourselves,
Acting like animals won’t do,
Be with me, silent rebels,
Promising me that we’ll keep
This way till I’m ready too.

We are too much made for each other, and meld too perfectly,
For us to worry about taking things too slowly,
The good things in life don’t happen quickly,
So wait till I’m your bride to be.

1 comment:

bee said...

i love it addea. It moves so beautifully.